Break Up SMS

By Yakacha on 1:33 AM

Filed Under:

SMS Break Up Messages- Ultimate collection of break up sms messages to send to your friends and loved one. If your lover has cheated you, then make him feel guilty and insult him by sending these Break up SMS Text Messages:
• As we go on we remembar all d times we had 2gether.&as our life changes cum whateva we will still be friends forever.
• When life changes & we go our separate wayz.u will still be in my heart til my dyin dayz.i tell no lie dis is true.da world has nva seen a freind like u.
• i heard someone whisper ur name, but when i turned around to c who it was, i notice i was alone, then i realize it was my heart telling me that i miss u.
• I hate you, you hate me, what are we waiting for? Let's do it.
• sending you a hug to ease your stress.a kiss to make you smile and my heart to say i'm thinking of u. i miss you
• Remember me and bare in mind A faithful girl is hard to find This is always good and true So dont go changing old for new! (SMS Break Up Messages)
• Weve gone our own way our lives grew apart & weve made a life wiv another.but despite of how far apart we grew 2 me there still is no other
• Luv will fly if held too lightly.Love will die if held too tightly.How should I hold u.How do I know if I'm still keeping you or I'm letting go...
• Have I told you latley how much I am in love with you??? No?? Think about it, have a great life...
• I get so emotional when your not around.. I think the emotion is called happiness.
• Joh sadiyon se hota aaya hai,
Woh repeat kar doonga,
Tu naa mili to tujhko dil se,
Ctrl+Alt+Delete kar doonga.
• I get so emotional when your not around.. I think the emotion is called happiness.
• Aisi bewafaai ki ussne ,
mohabbat bhi badnaam ho gayi....
apni mohabbat ki itni kimat vasool ki usne,
ke hamari arthi bhi nilaam ho gayi......
• Roses are red, violets are... ah the hell with it. Get your crap and get out.
• Apni yadaain apni batain lay kar jana bhool gayqa.janay wala jaldi main tha mil kar jana bhool gaya.mur mur kar daikha tha usnay jatay jatay rastay main.jaisay usnay kahna tha kuch jo wo kehna bhool gaya.
• Zakhm Muskuratay Hain, Ab Bhi Teri Aahat ParDard Bhool Jatay Hain, Ab Bhi Teri Aahat Par.
• Tere Naam ki thi jo Roshni usey khud tu ne Bujha diyaJi$sko jala $aki thi na Dhoop u$ey chandni ne jala diya.
• I'm sure you've met my new girlfriend, she's been your best friend for 8 years.
• Look, I'm turning 16 soon, and I really just need my freedom!
• It only takes a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone & a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
• i no u think dat u broke my heart but i knew ur game rite from da start. i saw ur game and played it 2 so look here playa da jokes on u!
I do update this website daily and soon i will add some more Break Up SMS text Messages for you. Don't forget to recommend your friends about this website if you my collection of SMS Break up text messages.

0 comments for this post