Sweet sms Messages

By Yakacha on 12:45 PM

Filed Under:

● Sum times
My Eyes
get jealous of
My Heart

U Know why?

Guess

Its simple,
bcoz

A Swéét Person like U always remains
CLOSE 2my HEART
& far from
My Eyes.


● Pressure cooker ne karhai se pocha k tum itni kaali Q ho?

Koi cream Q ny use krti?


Karhai ne kaha k me jitni bhi kaali sahi Seetiyan to tum phir bhi marte ho ()

● dO LAMHoN Se Bn! Ha Ye


Z=!=N=D=G=!


Ek


K=H=U=S=H=!


Aur Ek


G=H=A=M


dO LoGoN Se Bn! Ha Ye


D=o=S=T=!


Ek


T=u=M


Aur Ek


H=u=M.

● Dosti k chamn me ek''PHOOL''khila hai
Jo Hamen Aapki ''SOORAT''me mila hai
Khuda ka jitna "SHUKAR"Kron km Hai
Najane Tu Meri Kis "NAIKI"Ka Sila hai"

● I m a PAPER, u can write ur feelings, scribble ur anger, use me 2 absorb tears. Don't throw me after use but when u feel cold burn me to feel warm

● Zindgi me sub se buri bat kisi ki ankh me ansöö hona ap ki waja se.
Or sub se pyari bat kisi ki ankh me ansöö hona ap k lia.()

● Someday u may lose ur hair.****u may lose ur teeth- ur money & even lose ur mind.****But 1 thing u will never loose is ur good looks.****coz u cant lose wot u don't have!


● Last nite I lay in bed, looking at the stars, the beautiful sky and the endless horizon.... and suddenly I thought... where the hell is my roof?

● Never Ignore a person who
Luvs u
Cares 4 u &
Misses U
Bcoz

0 comments for this post