Miss U SMS Messages

By Yakacha on 12:45 PM

Filed Under:

Missing You SMS Text Messages

If your girlfriend or wife is not with you, and you are missing her, then these cute miss U SMS messages can help you. Send these "I Miss U SMS" to your friends and express your love.

• Ager Zindagi mai judai na hotiTo kabhi kisi ki yaad aai na hoti Sath hi guzarta her lamha to shayaedRishton mai yeh gehrai na hoti....
• Doctor's prescription 4 u. A cute little smile 4 breakfast. More laughs 4 lunch. Lots of happiness for dinner. Doctor's fee? An sms when u r free.
• Dil kerta hai zameen se ek pather uthaoon. us pe "I MISS YOU" Likhoon or tumhare sir pe zoor se maroon ta k tumhain pata chale k How much "I MISS YOU"::
• Jab b ye dil udaas hota haiJane kon aas pass hota haiKissi ko dundti hai ye nazarKissi k na hone ka ahsaas hota haiJo rooz kare muj ko Sms PIY@rWho shakas b barda khaas hota hai
• Flower says:touch me notMessage says:Erase me notTime says:Waste me notAnd i says............Forget me NoT
• waqt mile tu hame bhi yad kar lena pal pal na sahi din mei ek bar yad karlena dost honge aap ke hazar par hum bhi aek hei itna yad kar lena..?mz
• God must be partial to have endowed a single soul with so much beauty, grace, panche, elgance & allure. If I ever have d luxury of dreaming of u, I bet I'll b afraid of waking up coz I wouldn't want 2 lose U!
• Those we Luv never go away, they walk beside us everyday... unseen & unheard, still near... still loved... still Missed & still very dear. Missing U
• A raindrop may luk 2 small 2 eyes but sumwhere a thirsty flower await its fall. A sms may seem 2 small but sumwhere a heart remembers u when it receives ur sms. Keep SMS'ing.
• What makes some people dearer is not just the happiness that we feel when we meet them but the emptiness we feel when they are not around us. I Miss U!
• Memories play a confusing role. They make u laugh when u remember the time u cried together! But make u cry when u remember the time u laughed together. (Missing U SMS)
• Close ur eyes..., Relax ur body and stop breathing as long as U can. Now breath... I miss u as much as u missed the air.
• Every tear is a sign of brokeness, every silence is a sign of lonliness, every smile is a sign of kindness, every sms is a sign of remembrance
• Aankhon ki berukhi acchi nahi hoti, Yaaron se doori achhi nahi hoti.
Kabhi kabhi mila kariye hamse, har waqt SMS se baat puri nahi hoti.
• I MISS YOU in every beats of heart,
In every blink of my eyes,
In every second of Time and...
In every day of month
In every moment of the Day !
• No thought to forward, no cute graphics to send, no lovely sms to send Just a 'Caring Heart' saying, 'Take Care!' Missing U! I Love You!"
• Go SMS go to my sweet friend....
Go very Slowly ...
Don't Make Noise ..
If He is Busy..
Don't say anything, If he is free then....
Say with love "I Miss U Lot"....

0 comments for this post