Friendship Quotes

By Yakacha on 12:45 PM

Filed Under:

• Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose. ~ Tennessee Williams
• Fate chooses your relations, you choose your friends. ~ Jacques Delille
• A true friend is one who
Knows you as you really are,
Understands where you've been,
Accepts who you've becomes,
And still gently invites you to grow.
• Dosti ka matlab...
D=door rehkar bhi jo paas ho.
O=ouro se zyada khaas ho.
S=sabse pyara jiska ehsaas ho.
T=takdir ko jiski talaash ho.
I=is zindagi ki aas ho.
• But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,All losses are restored and sorrows end.~William Shakespeare
• It takes more than caring
To be a real friend;
The nature of friendship;
Requires a blend
Of warmest compassion
And love deep and true
To reach and to comfort
The way that you do.
Because I can see
That your kind of friendship
Is priceless to me.
• Life has no pleasure higher or nobler than that of friendship.
• A true friend is someone you can disagree with and still remain friends. For if not, they weren't true friends in the first place. ---Sandy Ratliff
• Thy friendship oft has made my heart to ache; do be my enemy — for friendship's sake. ------ William Blake
• There can be no friendship without confidence, and no confidence without integrity.
• Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
• Give me one friend, just one, who meets The needs of all my varying moods. ---Esther M. Clark
• Silence is the true friend that never betrays.---Confucious
• Thy friendship oft has made my heart to ache; do be my enemy - for friendship's sake. ----William Blake.
• I keep my friends as misers do their treasure, because, of all the things granted us by wisdom, none is greater or better than friendship.--- Pietro Aretino (1537)
• Leave someone for something. Never leave someone for something, because in life something will leave, but someone will always be with you.

0 comments for this post