Sister sms

By Yakacha on 12:45 PM

Filed Under:

● Do you hear me cry
Do you feel my touch?
Do you even feel my rhyme?
Sister, sister you know I care
I care for you sis I do, I do
I know I’m not their for you
But I will one day, trust me I will
Please sister save me sis
Give me another chance
I promise I would be their
I will, I will
Trust me I will

● If you need a shoulder to cry on I?ll be here
I am here when you are sad and lonely
Or when you?re in pain
Glad I can help you when you?re feeling gray
I?m thankful to you that you?re my sister
I can honestly say I?m grateful to God for giving me a sister like YOU!


● Sister, please hold my hand
As our strength, together, builds each other to become strong
So that our love for each other will last long

1 comments for this post

very good

Posted on November 19, 2008 at 9:04 AM