Dirty sms

By Yakacha on 12:45 PM

Filed Under:

Ok, you are looking for naughty text messages to send to your friends. This page deals in best and famous naughty text messages, Naughty Jokes, Naughty SMS, Naughty Short Messages to send to your friends.
• A girl phoned me the other day and said..."Come on over, there's nobody home." I went over. Nobody was home.
• CONGRATS.A new puzzle game has been installed in your phone. To play,throw your phone against the wall.Then assemble the pieces....
• I really deeply wish tat u r hereI really deeply wish tat u r here with me in my room.on my bed&lights is off & we get under the cover together.. 2 show u my glow in the dark watch.
• Girls are like internet domain names... the ones I like are already taken.
• When i look at the sun i c u! when i look at the moon i c u! when i look at the sea I c u... well get out of my way!
• Do you like maths?if so add a bed subtract ur clothes divide your legs and
we can multiply!
• north 2 north south 2south my best direction is mouth 2mouth.
• I had a wet dream about you last night .... I pissed myself laughing when you fell of a cliff!
• I luv u- I luv u- I luv u almighty,I wish ur pyjamas were close to me nighty.Dont be
mistaken.now dont be mislead I mean on the clothesline and not in my bed.
• I really deeply wish tat u r here
I really deeply wish tat u r here with me in my room.on my bed&lights is off & we get under the cover together.. 2 show u my glow in the dark watch.
• What is the height of Flirting?
What is the height of Flirting?
When your love letter starts with "TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN".
• what happend 2 ur mobile?
i was trying 2 call u but i got this msg:
welcome 2 Da jungle network,
Da monkey u r tring 2 call is on tree plz try later.

0 comments for this post