Friendship SMS

By Yakacha on 12:45 PM

Filed Under:

• If you need advice me, text me...if you need a friend, call me...if you need me, come to me...if you need money... ...........................THE SUBSCRIBER CANNTO BE REACHED!
• Everyday I see lots of strangers passing by me, This makes me realised that, Life would be boring without a friend like u.........
• I met u as a stranger, I leave you as a friend, as long as the world stands, our friendship nv ends. All friends nv split N even if they do they will meet again.
• A good friend is like a computer; me 'enter' ur life, 'save' u in my heart, 'format your problems, 'shift' u 2 opportunities & never 'delete' u from memory!
• As long as we have memories, yesterday remains,
As long as we have hope, tommorrow awaits,
As long as we have friendship, each day is never a waste.
• FRIENDSHIP isn't how u forget but how u forgive,
Not how u listen but how u understand,
Not what u see but what u feel,
and not how you let go but how you hold on.
• True friends are like diamonds..... they are real and rare.
Flase friends are like leaves... they are scattered everywhere.
• Without humor, life sux.
Without courage, life is hard,
Without love, life is hopeless,
Without friends like you, Life is impossible!
• Till the end .....
U've tiuched my heart u've touched my soul. Bcos of u i now feel whole. U'll always be my closest friend. U'll b in my heart 2 the very end.
• God in heaven. God above please protect the friend i love. Sent with smile, sealed with kiss. i love my friend whos reading this.
• A ring is round and has no end, so is my love for you my friend.
• I must have been born under a lucky star, to find a friend as nice as you are. I will follow the rainbow to the end, if you promise to retain my friend !!!
• I asked god 4 a flower, he gave me a garden,
I asked God 4 a tree, he gave me a forest,
I asked god 4 a river, he gave me an ocean.
I asked god 4 a friend, he gave me you.
• When darkness moves in on me, it is the love of people like you that allows me to go through defeat and still know to be faulty accepted.
• The NHS regrets to inform you that your birth was an accident, Please report to your nearest hospital to be put down. We apologise for any inconvenience

0 comments for this post