Thank You Quotes

By Yakacha on 12:45 PM

Filed Under:

There are lots of Thank You Quotes available. In this page, you can find few best SMS Quotes to say thank you. So, Instead of saying simple thank you, you can use these Thank You messages to make it intresting.
• Something that has always puzzled me all my life is why, when I am in special need of help, the good deed is usually done by somebody on whom I have no claim.....William Feather
• A thankful person is thankful under all circumstances. A complaining soul complains even if he lives in paradise....Baha'u'llah
• Life without thankfulness is devoid of love and passion. Hope without thankfulness is lacking in fine perception. Faith without thankfulness lacks strength and fortitude. Every virtue divorced from thankfulness is maimed and limps along the spiritual road......John Henry Jowett“
• If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is 'thank you', it will be enough.
• Thanks for everything you done for me.
• None is more impoverished than the one who has no gratitude. Gratitude is a currency that we can mint for ourselves, and spend without fear of bankruptcy.~ Fred De Witt Van Amburgh
• What if you gave someone a gift, and they neglected to thank you for it - would you be likely to give them another? Life is the same way. In order to attract more of the blessings that life has to offer, you must truly appreciate what you already have. ~ Ralph Marston
• Hem your blessings with thankfulness so they don't unravel.
• What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal. - Albert Pike
• I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom. ~Author Unknown
• I thank you for your kindness,
I will not soon forget;
You’re one of the nicest people
I have ever met.....By Joanna Fuchs
• Thank you for the good times,
The days you filled with pleasure.
Thank you for fond memories,
And for feelings I'll always treasure.....By Karl Fuchs
• We sincerely appreciate and thank you for your very lovely wedding gift.
• You treated me like your family member. Thank you very much anyway.
• I don't have words to say. I am speechless. Thank you.
• Thanks for being my friend
Thanks for thinking about me
Thanks for care about me
Thanks for everything you did for me
You shouldn't have
But I'm so glad you did

0 comments for this post